2018 Rhinebeck Parking Information
Please review these parking directions carefully.
No parking at the police station all day 11/30 and 12/1: The police station parking lot, including the charging stations, will be closed to the general public on Friday 11/30 and Saturday 12/1. Parking will be for law enforcement and fire department personnel only.
No parking all day on these streets:
- North side of South Street from Route 9 to Route 308
- South side of Livingston Street from Center Street to Mulberry Street
- Both sides of West Market Street from Oak Street to the Town Highway Garage
- West side of Center Street from Livingston Street to South Street
- West side of Lorraine Drive
- Both sides of South Parsonage Street from South Street to North Park
No parking after 2PM on:
- Both sides of East and West Market Streets from Center Street to Oak Street
- Both sides of Route 9 from Chestnut Street to South Street
- Village Municipal parking lot closes at 2:00pm
The Rhinebeck Bank Parking will be closed at 1:00 PM. The drive-thru ATM will remain open until 3PM.
All Vehicles in No Parking Zones will be towed at the owner's expense.
FIND parking lots: